Calling haven Pro's

Mizzori

This will be my first time in the Haven, I have gotten a lot of information already form this site but here are some things I couldn't find.

1. In my welcome packet it came with a letter and luggage tags. I have read that we could chose our choice of pillows, fruit, etc... Is there a list somewhere?

2. Can I have them empty out the fridge so that I may store my medication prior to arrival.

3. Is there anything else I should know prior to arrival.

I want to make the most out of this Haven experience and not say oh I wish I had known prior to sailing.

Thanks in advance 11 days and counting

The pre-cruise concierge should be able to supply your with the types of pillows and take requests. When you call them, you can also request that your fridge be emptied. We've had about 50-50 success with the fridge being emptied when we get to the cabin. If it's not done, just tell your steward and they will take care of it promptly. This year that was the only request that was not done when we arrived and it was taken care of within a short time.

You can call/email them and let them know what you want. But in my experience it most likely will not be done. I am on board the Breakaway right now and the only request that was completed was that the fridge was empty, and I think that was just luck. With that said, the butler will make sure to meet with you on the first day. At that time let them know want you would like.

We asked for a firm pillow. The concierge brought it quickly.

Remember to bring money for tips. Great service $$$$

If you like a particular snack of don't like something, tell your concierge. Here is a list of stuff he brought us: blt sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries, trail mix/bar snacks, potato chips, canapés.

Just ask for stuff. Be bold. Enjoy!

- AJ