New Carnival Ship Fiesta ?

LaCal

You are correct - your reason is not for me to understand.

But perhaps you don't understand that when you respond on a public forum you are inviting replies. Anyone can respond to you just like you responded to the OP.

This is not a public forum.

JH posted on FB it's name would be similar to Vista. So if you believe him, I know lots don't, it would need to be something at least remotely similar. Since we are all making a guess here, I like the name Carnival Seascape.

In that case it very well could be Fiesta. Vista Spanish for view, Fiesta Spanish for party. However I do like Seascape.

Yup, I pointed this out if you had read the whole comment. :D

if you will so kindly show me the words jubilee and holiday in your post i will gladly agree to your belief that i didn't read your whole comment.

Edited by Computer Nerd

I had a friend in that cruise. The stories I heard about the threats that went on for that meet and greet we're horrid.

And then hearing everyone's favorite MD Ken Byrne getting attacked with a pipe was just so over the top.

i love the 'i had a friend' stories......tell me more..... :D

actually, yes it is. anyone in the world can walk right in and post away. if certain classes of people were kept out for due to race, sex, religion, wealth, etc....., then it could be considered private.

Actually there would be another word for that.

Actually there would be another word for that.

i'm sure the word you want to use is discrimination and i'm fairly sure by your context you want to use it in a bad light but in reality, every single person here 'discriminates' in one way or another. the military discriminates based on one's health, private schools discriminate based on one's ability to pay, fraternities and sororities discriminate based on one's gender. and even what you have for dinner is discrimination. you pick a ribeye over a t-bone because it tastes better, you just discriminated. the fact that cc doesn't discriminate over who accesses the site makes it a public, not private, site. ;)

I have it on good authority that the next Carnival ship is going to be named:

Barker

Whenever you get remotely close it will call out "Step Right Up!"

They are expecting embarkation times to be greatly decreased with this ship. :)

Edit: Sorry, nothing here.

Edited by fuddrules

i'm sure the word you want to use is discrimination and i'm fairly sure by your context you want to use it in a bad light but in reality, every single person here 'discriminates' in one way or another. the military discriminates based on one's health, private schools discriminate based on one's ability to pay, fraternities and sororities discriminate based on one's gender. and even what you have for dinner is discrimination. you pick a ribeye over a t-bone because it tastes better, you just discriminated. the fact that cc doesn't discriminate over who accesses the site makes it a public, not private, site. ;)

The fact that you can be denied entry, or kicked out at anytime, for any reason makes it a private club with windows.

Edited by Thorncroft

The fact that you can be denied entry, or kicked out at anytime, for any reason makes it a private club with windows.

This should help you out:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines

You know, guidelines and all. Things that would get you kicked out, banned, ect. As long as you abide by them, anyone can join. Except trolls, don't want to associate with trolls....

This should help you out:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines

You know, guidelines and all. Things that would get you kicked out, banned, ect. As long as you abide by them, anyone can join. Except trolls, don't want to associate with trolls....

and supposedly, since the ability for one to rejoin even if kicked out exists.....according to some insinuations i've read here...., no one is really ever banned. it's not like cc asks for any id verification in the joining process. nope, it's pretty much public.

Since those stodgy old codgers in England don't want to name their new research vessel "Boaty McBoatface", maybe Carnival can use it for their new ship.I mean; what would say Fun Ship/Fun Ttimes more than Carnival Boaty McBoatface? I bet you're smiling just thinking about it...

Boaty is still a free agent. The British ministry decided not to go in that direction. ;)

All Carnival would need to do is add "Carnival" to the front of it and they would be fine. Carnival Boaty McBoatface - has a certain ring to it...

Edited by Raxter54