PoAm menus and shows

loves2cruz

Would love to know what the menu for each night was. Does anyone know which night formal night was and when they served lobster tails in the main dining rooms?

Also, what nights were the Hawaiin show and production shows?

Curious to know what time we need to eat by to make it to the late show.

Getting really excited for our POAm cruise in less than 2 weeks.

I saved the dailies...so this is right from them...of course things could have changed..we were on the Aug 13th sailing....formal night was Tues...2nd day in Maui....

Sat....7:30 -Sail away party...10pm- Welcome aboard party

Sun...7:15 and 9:15..Americas Beat show

10:30pm-Lava viewing party

Mon..9:30-Rebecca Lowe in concert

Tues...7:45 and 9:30-Variety Comedy...juuggler was hysterical...!!

Wed...7:45 and 9:30-Dance of Life

Thurs...7:45 and 9:30..South Seas Spectacular

Friday...7:45 and 9:30...Juggling Comedy of Barry John....

If I remember correctly lobster was Thurs night...we saw lobster tails in the buffet too...we had made reservations for Teppanyaki that night so we missed that night...but my son did eat at least a half dozen tails from the buffet...hope this helps...any other questions tnat might be on the dailies..just ask...have the time of your lives..we did!!

Hi Deb. Our son has joined the cast of the production shows (wasn't in them when you were on) and in looking at your schedule it appears we can go to his late show on Sunday and still catch the lava - correct? Also, do you remember about what time of day you were cruising the napali coastline? thanks.

I was not at the show the night of the lava viewing...but most shows are about an hour long anyways....so it should be plenty of time....we usually went to the early show and then to a late dinner....warning...dinners are slow..I didn't think it was the service being slow but more of just the way dinners are done...slow and not rushing you out....I would say dinner usually took about 90min ...Unfortuantely we did not cruise the Na Pali coastline due to "engine problems". But that is done during sunset hours on some itineraries..and some in the morning before you dock...You would have to look at the website to see when your cruise is going there...

Archived