Liberty cruise report | 032016-032716 | Falmouth, George Town, Cozumel

M_BA

That shouldn't affect it, I'm able to see all posts in two different browsers where I'm not logged into Google nor Cruise Critic. Weird...

I'm on Tapatalk and can't see them. Tried on my PC with chrome and no go. Is there a privacy setting perhaps you need to publish them?

Laurie

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I see the compass's but can't see the pictures???

Can you comment on the drinks, specifically the wine served with the drink package or the foo foo drinks? Last year on the Navigator the wine was Tinsdale and it was nasty. The foo foo drinks were made with island oasis box mix and were bad too. I am debating on the drink package this time. Did they have the 10 drink punch card on day 5? How was the food in the main dining room? Thank-you

Following along on your adventure. :). I can't see the photos either. Looking forward to your commentary though, we have booked for next year on this ship and it will be our first cruise on RCCL so your trip report is perfect!

I can't see the pictures either, but love the review and the Compasses! Thanks for sharing! Can you tell me how you requested the mattress pad ahead of the cruise? I think I will need one of those! Thanks again.:)

Great start to your review. I am on the Liberty in October. First RCI cruise, soaking up all your information.

I can not see the pictures either but can get to google drive with the link provided and I can see the scanned items.

Sorry for all the picture issues! I've been unable to figure out the Google Drive settings that allow some pictures, but not others.

So, I'm going to stop this thread and re-start a new one that has the pictures hosted elsewhere, as I'm unable to go back and edit new locations in the current thread.