Cruise Only booking successfully completed!

Just booked Majesty for 7 nights from 4th October. Got all the pricing info (Cruise Only is no longer bookable on line) via email then the Thomson rep phoned us here in Spain to complete the booking - with a VERY long phone call I was glad it was on their bil not ours!!! Compliments must go to the rep Tahfeem Ahmed who was so very, very helpful.

The cruise has the bonus of 6 ports instead of the usual 5 so no sea day which suits me perfectly. Second pleasant surprise is that we have just qualified for the 'free' A.I. drinks package.

Oh, as a side point - have just tried to add a countdown clock but the page doesn't seem to be loading completely unless I am just being stupid which is quite possible lol!

So I presume that means Ray?? passed his medical Campo.

Good Luck to you both.

Big medical isn't until the 26th Happy but we have decided to wait until later in the year to go away instead of June to give him more time to improve. Today we decided to go ahead and book to give us something to look forward to. Thank you so much for your good wishes.

Well done Brenda, what ports are you going to?

Thanks Linda. The itinerary is:-

Palma, Alcudia, Palamos, Toulon, Sete, Barcelona, Ibiza Town, Ibiza, Palma

Toulon and Barcelona are 2 of our favourite ports and last time in Palamos we went on the Mediaeval Villages trip so didn't see anything of the town. Alcudia, Sete and Ibiza Town are new ports for us.

That's really good that you can book cruise only and that Thomson bore the cost of the phone call. Now that you know that you can book, the repositioning cruise to Newcastle looks a good proposition.

The repositioning is looking more and more attractive Jakanne!

I know that Thomson customer support gets a lot of criticism but, credit where credit is due, the lady we dealt with yesterday was excellent and knew exactly what she was doing; we were very pleasantly surprised when she phoned us. As I made the original enquiries yesterday by the email address quoted under 'Cabin Only' on the website rather than by phone the booking didn't cost us anything at all.

Edited by campolady