Carnival Wedding Cake - HELP

makeese

I have been talking with the fiancé about our cake and I wanted to see if there were any flavors we should NOT select and any flavors that your guests really liked.

And did you have a filling?

Thanks for the help!!

Edited by makeese

We had 4 tiers - top was coconut cake with coconut filling, next was lemon with cream cheese filling, next was marble with chocolate filling, next was butter/vanilla with strawberry filling - ALL AMAZING!

Did you have to make a special request for 4 different tiers? For under 50 people, we get 2 tiers and it only allows us to select one option for cake flavor and filling.

We had 4 tiers - top was coconut cake with coconut filling, next was lemon with cream cheese filling, next was marble with chocolate filling, next was butter/vanilla with strawberry filling - ALL AMAZING!

Did you have to make a special request for 4 different tiers? For under 50 people, we get 2 tiers and it only allows us to select one option for cake flavor and filling.

I had 100 guests so I got the 4 tier automatically but they always told me each tier could be different! I put it on my form and it's exactly what I got!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fh and I are each going to pick a layer. I want red velvet with cream cheese..... he has picked vanilla with no filling. I still cant wrap my mind around the no filling??? Thinking I may drop it and sneak even a vanilla filling in on his.... whos gonna wanna eat that boringness

• 1 month later...