Carnival Dream - American Table??

amandar428

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting as I am usually able to find what I need by searching the forums. I recently saw that someone posted in a thread that on their last cruise a sign was posted that the American Table menus would be served on the next cruise. Does anyone know if this is true? I want to start looking at those menus if it is true because I have never seen them.

YES! I have been waiting for this. The food on the Dream is getting a bit stale if you go on her 2-3 times a year. Looking forward to the new menu. The only problem will be not having the tablecloths. I can't stand having water dripping all over me and the table.

P.S. I can not find it on their website. Can anyone link?

Edited by BigB0882

YES! I have been waiting for this. The food on the Dream is getting a bit stale if you go on her 2-3 times a year. Looking forward to the new menu. The only problem will be not having the tablecloths. I can't stand having water dripping all over me and the table.

P.S. I can not find it on their website. Can anyone link?

Here's the link:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1107/~/new-dinner-concept%3A-american-table-and-american-feast

look about halfway down the page, under the blue "This new complimentary dinner concept is currently on the following ships:" text. :)

This is a very recent change for the Dream. We got off on April 3, and had the old menu. I wonder whether they changed it with the switch in Chef du Cuisine? The chef of the Dream Easter week (Viveck) is now on the Pride.