Norwegian epic 22nd June to 29th from civitivecchia share an excursion

scoggy65

We are a couple looking to share shore excursions particularly from Livorno to Pisa and cinque terra and also from Naples possibly to positano and Pompeii but open to other places of interest.

We are a couple looking to share shore excursions particularly from Livorno to Pisa and cinque terra and also from Naples possibly to positano and Pompeii but open to other places of interest.

The best place to find others is on your roll call as the previous poster said. Your cruise has another embarkation point a few days earlier, which is Barcelona and here's the link to that roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2211382&highlight=22

There's another thread on the NCL Epic roll call board where people are talking about excursions that look like they coincide with your timing:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2277071&highlight=rome

Have a great cruise!

Yes go to your roll call. You get a discount with some private tour companies if u sign up for 3 or more tours. I have started a few including cinque terre, Rome and Florence in the past and am again for my June cruise. Try italytoursharing.com. That is who I have used and they are great! My all time favorite is Naples port to positano sorrento and lunch at la taggliano. Highly recommended. The cinque terre is awesome too.. You have to go back a couple times to see everything because there is nothing like med cruises..my favorite, I actually have the epic booked for next June too😄

Hey everyone, thanks for your help. I am still new to all this so will keep trying. We are looking for a group that will be possibly visiting Cinque Terra and Pisa from Livorno and maybe Positino Sorrento and Pompeii from Naples to make the tours cheaper as there are only two of us. We are sailing from Rome on 22nd.

We originally booked an inside cabin but when the prices were reduced I rang NCL directly and they have now transferred me to a mini suite with balcony as the cost has come down to the same as I paid for the week. I will also try the ItalyTourshare you mention earlier.

We sailed on the Epic last September. Someone in our roll call started a group within the roll call from Naples to Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii through Joe Bananas Limo. There were 8 of us total in the group which brought our price down to 115 euros each. It was all inclusive and a delicious lunch was part of the package.

I would highly recommend them! It was the highlight of our trip! Enjoy!

Hey everyone, thanks for your help. I am still new to all this so will keep trying. We are looking for a group that will be possibly visiting Cinque Terra and Pisa from Livorno and maybe Positino Sorrento and Pompeii from Naples to make the tours cheaper as there are only two of us. We are sailing from Rome on 22nd.

We originally booked an inside cabin but when the prices were reduced I rang NCL directly and they have now transferred me to a mini suite with balcony as the cost has come down to the same as I paid for the week. I will also try the ItalyTourshare you mention earlier.

Did you go to your ROLL CALL yet?

Someone kindly posted the link above.

That's where you'll find the people who will be on YOUR cruise, not others.