Question Re: Deck 7 "hump" on Radiance

I need someone who is familiar with deck 7 on Radiance of the Seas. I'm looking at booking cabin #7600 on the Radiance. Looking at the deck plans I see there is a Business Services area right in front of it. Does anyone know if this is a problem? Just concerned about traffic and noise in the area.

I am on Radiance in January two floors above you - and was on Serenade in March. I do not remember the Business Center to be a noisy or even a busy place - quite the opposite. It appeared to me that most people left business at home.:)

If they have Internet connections, there may be a few people in and out, but I would not think it would be a problem.

Guest cruzr44
I need someone who is familiar with deck 7 on Radiance of the Seas. I'm looking at booking cabin #7600 on the Radiance. Looking at the deck plans I see there is a Business Services area right in front of it. Does anyone know if this is a problem? Just concerned about traffic and noise in the area.

I may have seen an employee sitting at one of the desks a couple of times during the week. That's all. Plus, you are in a little hallway so any foot traffic coming from forward or aft will go out the little door to the stairs or elevator before your cabin. I think it is the PERFECT spot.

We were in #7600 in 2003 on the Radiance to Alaska. We loved our room and the location so much that I tried to request it again for our next cruise. The room location was great because we were centrally located on the ship and the small business center was almost never used. It is a few steps down the hall. We hardly had any traffic in our hallway because the stairs and elevators were on either side of our room. No noise from these also. The balcony view was great also. I would choose this room again if it was available. Happy Cruising whatever room you decide on!!

Msvacation - No that is a great cabin. We were in 7604 in April on the Radiance and it was probably the best balcony cabin we have ever had on the Radiance. You are in what is called the hump because of the outside elevators and the view is unobstructed.

It's a great cabin for all the above reasons. We had it last week on the Jewel and have it reserved for the Radiance next May. The business center you refer to is only a small area with about 6 computers and one fax machine. I used it for e-mail several times and usually was alone. Don't worry a single bit about noise.

Archived