Any recommendations for transportation for 9 + luggage, NNJ to Anthem in November?

puggdogg1

Hi folks - from Northern NJ and sailing out on Anthem for Thanksgiving 2016. Looking to not have to spend a mortgage payment for transportation. We have 9 people, and probably a good amount of luggage (7 women and 2 men if that says anything about the quantity of our luggage - LOL). Most likely, we'd be leaving from Hawthorne, NJ. Looking for recommendations! Would not be opposed to a RECOMMENDED independent service, UberXL, or even renting a van so a friend could drive us. Any suggestions?

Cheapest would probably be drive and park. Next cheapest would probably be to split up your group. It's cheaper for my family of 7 to take 2 cabs than hire a 10'passenger van (I don't think you would fit in one anyway).

Or, two uber X land one uber X?

Yea drive and park is not an option - it would be for us, but not the rest. I will look into splitting... didn't think of that. The majority of them live in Ringwood (7 passengers), so we were going to make them drive to meet us in Hawthorne since we are closer to civilization. I will price 2 cabs, and also I did think of UberXL. I haven't used Uber yet so i wasn't sure how it worked. I know everyone loves it though!