Miami Cruise Terminal Question and Vibe Beach Passes

sdjoejoe

So, I feel like I have found this info before but after a long search, I can't find it again. What is the difference between the different terminals (A B C, etc) at the Port of Miami? I am wondering where the terminals board onto the Norwegian Escape. For example, does terminal B load into the middle of the ship on deck 6 (making this up as I go). I am just interested to find out where the Vibe Beach Passes will be on sale and where I will need to go based on my Terminal assignment and the deck the ship board on. Does this make sense?

Thanks!

Both terminals board the ship on Deck 7. In either case you will head down the first flight of stairs you see (will either be immediately to your left, or to your right, depending on which terminal) and head towards the center of the ship. You are looking for Headliners on deck 6, which will be in the atrium area underneath the big fancy chandelier.

Thank you for the info, still deciding if I want to spend the $100 for the Vibe Beach Pass. We will be at the port around 7am, so I am sure we will be one of the first non-Haven people if we choose to get a pass. Our cruise is in July, so it will always be hot with full sun, not sure I want to lay out in the direct sun all day.

Both terminals board the ship on Deck 7. In either case you will head down the first flight of stairs you see (will either be immediately to your left, or to your right, depending on which terminal) and head towards the center of the ship. You are looking for Headliners on deck 6, which will be in the atrium area underneath the big fancy chandelier.

And make sure you arrive at 9am or before.......For the past few months they have been sold at Headliners. When you get near start saying Vibe Pass out loud. You will hopefully see a someone handing out numbers, on our cruise everyone who wanted a pass needed to be their in person. Once you get a number stay in line to pay for it. You'll get a wrist band and another keycard.

Check out my walk thru............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeroHJikWI&ab_channel=LaszloBagi

Edited by Laszlo

And make sure you arrive at 9am or before.......For the past few months they have been sold at Headliners. When you get near start saying Vibe Pass out loud. You will hopefully see a someone handing out numbers, on our cruise everyone who wanted a pass needed to be their in person. Once you get a number stay in line to pay for it. You'll get a wrist band and another keycard.

Check out my walk thru............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeroHJikWI&ab_channel=LaszloBagi

Thanks for posting the video! I would love to see one for the Getaway. I think I watched one a while back but I don't recall where I found it b

Directions for getting the Vibe Pass on the Getaway? We were thinking of trying to get a cabana, My only hesitation on getting the pass is the reports of it being super windy up there. But I like the idea of a nice quiet place to go that I don't have to worry about finding loungers for my hubby and I. Also like the idea of having a spot for shade. Thoughts?