Newbie- a few question

nycruiser1975

Ijust have a few questions. I plan on booking an inside cabin on the Spirit. Do they give you robes and can you keep them? If so how much do they charge? Can I request a refrigerator or should I just bring a collapsable cooler? Can you purchase them from dollar stores? Are there clothes dryers on board and how much are they to use? Las thing, I read somewhere on these boards that you have to pay for ice cream. Is that true or is it just certain types. Please tell me what to expect on my first cruise on the Spirit, and give me your advice. Thank you all so much.

nycruiser1975.

Robes are usually reserved for passengers in suites, however you might be able to convince your room steward to get you one, however you must leave them at the end of the cruise. You might be able to purchase one onboard in the ship's shopping area, but my guess is the price would be pretty salty. You also might check on the NCL site for some of the special packages you can pre-order to have waiting in your room when you board the ship. I think one of those offers robes.

As for ice cream, its free and as for fridges, I believe thery were installed on the Spirit during her drydock last week, and if not, the collapsable coolers work just fine. There are no dryers onboard, but you can have them do a load of laundry, but again, the cost is pretty salty.

I spent ten days on the Spirit last April, and absolutely loved the ship. After her refit, she should even be better. You'll have a fantastic cruise. ;)

Ijust have a few questions. I plan on booking an inside cabin on the Spirit. Do they give you robes and can you keep them? If so how much do they charge? Can I request a refrigerator or should I just bring a collapsable cooler? Can you purchase them from dollar stores? Are there clothes dryers on board and how much are they to use? Las thing, I read somewhere on these boards that you have to pay for ice cream. Is that true or is it just certain types. Please tell me what to expect on my first cruise on the Spirit, and give me your advice. Thank you all so much.

You will not receive robes with an inside cabin only with the suites. But, you don't get to keep them. They have waffle weave type ones available for purchase in the spa. They were $30.00 or 2 for $50.00.

We had a penthouse on the Spirit so I'm not sure about refrigerators.

You do not have to pay for ice cream but it is not available all the time.

The Spirit is a lovely ship with a great crew. We loved her and would sail her again without a second thought.

Archived