Allure dining package questions

I bought a 5 night dining package on allure for my party of 3.

What happens next? Do I just book all restaurants on the ship or can I do it online as well?

It did not really explain much and was confusing. Help!

What happens next? Do I just book all restaurants on the ship or can I do it online as well?

I believe they book the first restaurant for you and you book the rest onboard.

We had the dining package when we sailed the Allure, we booked all of our meals in advance online but I believe you can modify as needed once on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I saw they had said that I have booked something the first night at 6pm but there was no restaurant name also how do I book them online, every time I try it wants me to pay....

I believe the previous dining package allowed booking online, but the current one requires you to book onboard.

The first night is booked but the remaining nights, you have to book onboard. It drives me bananas...I like to plan EVERYTHING and they've taken this away from me ;)

Only if you want the reduced price. You can still plan everything if you pay full price.

I like the idea of this package. I normally wait to get on board to book dining anyways since I want to use OBC to pay for it and take advantage of any discounts offered on board.

Does anyone know if you can buy the dining package on the ship or is it only available in the cruise planner?

You can purchase on the ship - I've read that there haven't been any issues. I believe the amount of packages they have available is based on how many have made reservations for specialty dining.

Originally I was going to cancel my reservation and rebook on the ship so I can use OBC too, but the person I spoke to warned me that they might not be available (which I'm sure is hardly ever the case) but I wanted to play it safe since I'm planning for a party of 6.

That is a good point. On our last Oasis cruise there were not any on board promotions for specialty dining, there were a few large groups on board that week.

I have plenty of time as our next cruise isn't until June 2017 but I'll have to figure out the best way to use our on board credit of over $300.

Either on dining or towards drink packages. The 5 night specialty dining is a good deal so I would be tempted to book that in advance and then use the obc for a drink package unless they are doing the 20% off drink packages still...then I have no idea what I would use the obc for.