Chef on Freedom? Chef's Table menu

Sunluver01

Who is the current chef on the Freedom?

When did Carnival last change the Chef's Table menu. We last had it in August 2015. Same one for the thrid time. Anyone able to post the current menu?

Thank you in advance.

John Heald indicated on his FB that a new menu is being announced and he would be providing the menu soon. Apparently on the inaugural sailing of Vista. I am waiting patiently (ha) as I sail on Freedom in Oct and have reserved Chef Table. Cannot wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Chef's Table has not changed. Our 4th time to have it but it was outstanding. Meal was so well prepared, exotic and so well delivered.

It was the only thing on the cruise we enjoyed. The quality of food in the dining room is less than it should be. I think they Chef and staff are doing the best they can with what Carnival is providing. Not the kitchens fault. We found this to be true every where on the ship. All were trying hard but cutbacks by Carnival have hurt badly. Exception was the cabin staff. They were not upto parr with our previous 10 crusies on Carnival.

Probably the last time Carnival with get in our pocket.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Who is the current chef on the Freedom?

When did Carnival last change the Chef's Table menu. We last had it in August 2015. Same one for the thrid time. Anyone able to post the current menu?

Thank you in advance.

Where can I find out more a about the Chef's table? I don't know anything about it. Only been on one cruise as an adult, but looking forward to cruise number 2 in March. On the Freedom

• 1 month later...
Well, I'm on the inaugural Vista sailing and will be at my first Chef's Table, so I can report back next month.

I was hoping to find a Chef's Table menu in this thread. We have signed up for it on the Freedom's NYE cruise. We were on the Breeze in June 2016 and thought the MDR food and service were both excellent. Hoping the Freedom lives up to our expectations.