5 people in 1 room on the Norwegian Breakaway?

Sprasa03

Hi, I have a Haven Family suite booked for me, my hubby, my sister in law and her 11 yr old son.

Now a close friend of ours said he'd be interested in cruising with us this August.

If he'd be ok with sleeping on the pull out couch I'd just have him room with us and charge him a portion of the room but I don't think he'd like that and would rather have his own room.

Not sure if there are any Haven rooms with more space. If so maybe we'd switch rooms to accommodate our new friend, depends on the cost I guess.

We just really want a way for him to be in the Haven with us because I feel he'd feel left out being a different room on a different floor.

Plus I hear the Haven is really exclusive, does that mean he can't visit us in our room? I imagine he can't use the pool or restaurant but can he hang in our room?

I'll call Norwegian later, it's really early right now which is why I'm posting the question here.

Any info is appreciated.

Edited by Sprasa03

Yes, he can visit you in your cabin. As for rooming with you, that depends upon how much privacy he wants (he'll have none ) and how comfortable you'll be with having someone's bedroom in your common area and access to the balcony. Sounds like a possible disaster to me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I assume your booked in a 2bed 2 bath right? They do hold 6 but it would not be ideal as his bed would be in the living room and no bathroom except thru a bed room.

The studio would be perfect but then he has no Haven privileges. He can visit in your room and dine with you in the Haven restaurant 1 time as your guest for around $25.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

This sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. Since he said he'd be interested in cruising, I don't think that means you have to put your family, sister-in-law, and 11 year old nephew all out in order to accommodate him. If it was a friend of mine, I'd say, "Great! Let me know what you book!" and I'd be done with it. I wouldn't assume that meant he wanted to crash on my couch, and I wouldn't offer it. Let him book and pay for his trip.

thanks for all your answers. He's been flip flopping about coming along for quite some time and has now decided not to come so I guess it's all for the best.

I didn't realize that he'd have to cross a bedroom to get to the bathroom, that might have been awkward !