Anthem of the Seas - Any Questions?

I apologize, what is a drink card?

It's a card some ships have been selling with a fixed number of drinks for a lower price. For example, on our Vision cruise last month, they were selling a 10 drink card for $84, which included gratuity. This card can also be shared with anyone else. A good deal for those who don't drink enough to make a beverage package economical.

Thats an interesting idea. No, they were not offering anything of the sort.

I was also surprised they didn't offer any brunch specials in any of the restaurants and no discounts in any restaurants, either, except for the dinner packages.

Thats an interesting idea. No, they were not offering anything of the sort.

I was also surprised they didn't offer any brunch specials in any of the restaurants and no discounts in any restaurants, either, except for the dinner packages.

That's interesting, they are usually pushing some sort of specialty restaurant discount for the first night.

Are there any areas on the ship that have not been repaired since the storm?

No, everything is open and everything looks great. I think the only thing that isn't back to normal is their reputation. They were very careful to share weather information on the ship channel any time any storms popped up on the radar.

We're driving to cape Liberty, did you park in their lot, or do you know anyone who did? Any feedback?

I parked in the lot at $20 a day. It was very close to the ship. You drive through, drop your bags off on the way to the lot, drive up the ramp, pay to park and then when you get off the elevator, it's a bout 100 feet to the entrance to the terminal.

There is construction near the parking/terminal on 440 so you just have to follow the signs once you get to 78/NJ turnpike to find the terminal. y GPS wasnt as helpful as I had hoped.

Guest maddycat

We were on the same cruise. I noticed that they were offering a reduced price for lunch at Jamie's during the last couple of days.....$15 instead of the usual $20. Michael's Pub had specials throughout the cruise. Some of the ones that I remember are: 2 dinners and a carafe for $25, fish and chips for $9.95, a burger special (I can't remember what it included or the price).

We're driving to cape Liberty, did you park in their lot, or do you know anyone who did? Any feedback?

We also parked in the new parking garage. Once we paid, parked and took the elevator down to street level there were two staff members inside the garage who would check you in. We checked in with them and avoided the lines in the main terminal. We then walked over to the terminal and went through security and onto the ship. It was quick and easy.

We were on the same cruise. I noticed that they were offering a reduced price for lunch at Jamie's during the last couple of days.....$15 instead of the usual $20. Michael's Pub had specials throughout the cruise. Some of the ones that I remember are: 2 dinners and a carafe for $25, fish and chips for $9.95, a burger special (I can't remember what it included or the price).

April 8th cruise? Where did you see the specials?

We also parked in the new parking garage. Once we paid, parked and took the elevator down to street level there were two staff members inside the garage who would check you in. We checked in with them and avoided the lines in the main terminal. We then walked over to the terminal and went through security and onto the ship. It was quick and easy.

We arrived just before 11am and it looked like they were still dealing with people leaving from the previous cruise and hadnt stationed people inside the garage yet. What time did you arrive?

Guest maddycat
We arrived just before 11am and it looked like they were still dealing with people leaving from the previous cruise and hadn't stationed people inside the garage yet. What time did you arrive?

We arrived at the port at about 10:30, dropped off our luggage and then proceeded to the parking garage. I guess that we got to the garage by 10:40 or 10:45. There were two groups checking in in front of us in the garage. This was in front of the elevator on the ground floor. We waited a few minutes and then it was our turn.

It would be great if you could drop off your luggage at the garage. The line to drop off luggage at the terminal was very slow moving.

Guest maddycat

We ate at the 5 complimentary restaurants: Chic, American Icon, Grande, Silk and Solarium Bistro. We liked all but Silk. The food was good to excellent. Service was great everywhere.

Did you eat at the 4 complementary restaurants? How were they?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had dinner in 4 of the five complementary restaurants (only had breakfast and lunch in Solarium Bistro). They were fine, very similar to the dining room on another ship. The service is completely different with Dynamic Dining choice, the servers were super rushed and hardly ever spoke to us except to get our order, which was strange. I knew it would be different than having the same servers all week, but they really seemed exhausted.

Guest maddycat
When you drop off your luggage do you pay the people there to take your bags?

When we drop off our luggage we tip the porter, usually $5 for 2 suitcases.

When you drop off your luggage do you pay the people there to take your bags?

There is no official charge to drop off your bags at the cruise port. However it is customary to tip the porters that take your luggage. We usually give them a tip of $10 for taking our 2 large bags. They are always grateful, and always say thank you.:)

There is a daily (or almost daily) $9.95 lunch special in Michael's Genuine Pub. :) It's on the blackboard in front of the Pub.