Ovation, Quantum class Suite/Concierge Lounge opening hours?

Just wondering if anyone knows the opening hours of the Concierge on the Ovation?

I do t just mean for coffee but open and serving alcoholic drinks?

Ovation is Quantum class, so if she follows in Anthem's footprints, then the times will be 5 PM to 8:30 PM.

Was it only for suite guests?

Was it nice?

The lounge is lovely. Beautiful views over the aft of the ship. JJ, the Concierge, was so lovely. Really did her best to make sure we had a great cruise and resolve any issues.

It is quite a long walk there and back from the aft elevators and for those with mobility issues, it isn't particularly well placed.

Honestly, I'm not 100% certain but I believe D+ and (definitely) Pinnacle are allowed in... Let me put it this way, during peak times, the lounge was always incredibly busy, far more so than I would expect based on the number/occupany of Suites and there were only 23 Pinnacle onboard, so that wouldn't have impacted it too much.

It sounds, from other posts/threads that there's an, ahem 'elite' of C&A member who are squirrelled away in their $1,000 per pax cabin bullying those paying 6 times that from even getting a seat in the 'suite' lounge. Sorry, I am no snob, but that would really annoy me...I just want to get a seat and a drink....

It sounds, from other posts/threads that there's an, ahem 'elite' of C&A member who are squirrelled away in their $1,000 per pax cabin bullying those paying 6 times that from even getting a seat in the 'suite' lounge. Sorry, I am no snob, but that would really annoy me...I just want to get a seat and a drink....

I won't get into that debate, I'm avoiding that thread but it is frustrating that it can sometimes be very hard to find a seat in there when I've paid for a suite with lounge access to find it difficult to use that lounge at peak times.

Having said that though, at least this lounge is larger than some others in the fleet and that does help considerably.

I won't get into that debate, I'm avoiding that thread but it is frustrating that it can sometimes be very hard to find a seat in there when I've paid for a suite with lounge access to find it difficult to use that lounge at peak times.

Having said that though, at least this lounge is larger than some others in the fleet and that does help considerably.

I too am happy to skirt round the debate as it normally degenerates into the type of conversation I am not looking forward to with... You know.

But yeah, staying on message. It's seemed a bit strange that your paying $4,000 per passenger and I'm paying for 6 of those and we might not make use of the lounge. I think if the kids were older I would try Azamara.

I too am happy to skirt round the debate as it normally degenerates into the type of conversation I am not looking forward to with... You know.

But yeah, staying on message. It's seemed a bit strange that your paying $4,000 per passenger and I'm paying for 6 of those and we might not make use of the lounge. I think if the kids were older I would try Azamara.

Yes, I agree.

I think for now I am happy to pay what I do until such time as the product no longer suits me.

The new Royal Suite Class, in my opinion of Sky Class, is not what I expected, based on how much I paid. However, I'm putting it down to new programme on a new ship that won't even be offering that product on a permanent basis. I'm looking forward to comparing it to how things are when I sail on Harmony next month and also hope they use any feedback received from these first few sailings on Ovation to ensure a smoother process on other ships offering it.