Carnival Breeze or Carnival Magic?

They are basically the same ship with different décor. So it really boils down to itinerary and perhaps location in terms of the cost of getting to one port vs. another. We've been on Magic out of Galveston 3 times and are booked on Breeze in Sept.

I am trying to decide between 2 cruises. One is on the Breeze out of Galveston, and the other is out of Orlando on the Magic. I am having trouble deciding which ship. Any advice on which ship is the better of the two? Any help is appreciated.

If I lived in North Carolina, I would be booking Magic out of Port Canaveral rather then Breeze out of Galveston. Easier to get to Port Canaveral.

Edited by annabell08
spelling

If I lived in North Carolina, I would be booking Magic out of Port Canaveral rather then Breeze out of Galveston. Easier to get to Port Canaveral.

Also, If you're driving, a number of Hotels in Cocoa area participate in Voucher program for 40% off of the Port Cruise Parking. Ken

a number of Hotels in Cocoa area participate in Voucher program for 40% off of the Port Cruise Parking. Ken

Or "park and cruise" specials where you get a room for the night before, breakfast the morning of, free parking and free shuttle service to and from port for just a little more than you would pay full price parking at the port :)

I love sailing out of Port Canaveral and staying in Cocoa Beach!

We took the Breeze last year this week and are currently on the Magic.

the differences are negligable so far, decor is the biggest. Magic is clearly Carnival/Farcus while Breeze is more subdued and calm.

A few minor lay out differences with the loungers in the Thermal suites, dance club and library area. And the lack of thrill theatre makes the deck 4 Starboard walkway quite tunnel like.

The Bonsai sushi is a jarring change to deck 5 as well.

The Alchemy is a nice addition and Guy's BBQ seemed better. Chicken was great.

Magic will be the go to ship with Breeze leaving, have no desire to go to Galveston on a cruise when I live in Florida but obviously not everyone has that advantage.

Not sure if you have kids or not or are Disney fans but if you cruise out of Port Canaveral, you could extend your vacation to include a few days there (only about an hour drive). Or, you could even enjoy Kennedy Space Center. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We took the Breeze last year this week and are currently on the Magic.

the differences are negligable so far, decor is the biggest. Magic is clearly Carnival/Farcus while Breeze is more subdued and calm.

A few minor lay out differences with the loungers in the Thermal suites, dance club and library area. And the lack of thrill theatre makes the deck 4 Starboard walkway quite tunnel like.

The Bonsai sushi is a jarring change to deck 5 as well.

The Alchemy is a nice addition and Guy's BBQ seemed better. Chicken was great.

Magic will be the go to ship with Breeze leaving, have no desire to go to Galveston on a cruise when I live in Florida but obviously not everyone has that advantage.

What are the thermal suite loungers like? I just booked a spa room for next March and I love heated loungers.