SKY drinking age ?

if it is basically an open bar and you don't have to show your room card to get a drink how would the bartenders know if they were over 21 or not?

Good question. Maybe they card if you look questionable in age? I am 39 and don't look close to 21.

I did have some 18 year old ask me to get him a drink. He said he "forgot his key" and tried to show me his ID to prove he was 18. I just laughed and told him I wasn't that "cool". Then i noticed he did have his key card and went to buy drinks himself.

When you check in before boarding, your government issued photo ID, or certified birth certificate info must match the info you filled online when you checked your son in. That and the photograph taken at the checkin desk are now in their system whenever his card is used. The written permission info is also in the system. ;)

• 5 months later...

You get a "PC" on your card that gives away the fact that you have parental consent and are 18-20. And your age is/should be in the system when you get drinks.

However, WITH THAT BEING SAID, I wonder if they really care or even look, because my son, 19 at the time, was able to get away with liquor drinks when we went on our's. And there were bartenders that didn't even know what the "PC" was on his card. They had to ask :confused:

Edited by mickeychicky