Can I believe it??

pjchow

On the oasis of the sea, the catalog book shows on the deck plans that our two rooms are connected. Can I believe it?

No. Every few weeks, during turnarond, they actually physically relocate the staterooms that connect to different areas of the deck. So those deck plans only reflect right now. If your cruise is more than a week or two away, they will most likely move those rooms.

On the oasis of the sea, the catalog book shows on the deck plans that our two rooms are connected. Can I believe it?

If I had to put a percentage on it, I would say that the posted deck plans, vis a vis connecting cabins, are accurate 98% of the time.

Look on line:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?shipCode=OA

No. Every few weeks, during turnarond, they actually physically relocate the staterooms that connect to different areas of the deck. So those deck plans only reflect right now. If your cruise is more than a week or two away, they will most likely move those rooms.

Huh? Are you drinking already? :eek:

Hahahaha.

???? LOL!!! Is this a late April fools joke?

One time they accidentally connected our cabin to the Park Cafe. Our suitcases STILL smell like roast beef ......

If I had to put a percentage on it, I would say that the posted deck plans, vis a vis connecting cabins, are accurate 98% of the time.

Look on line:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?shipCode=OA

Carol, I agree with you almost 99.99999% of the time. However I must say this is truly not the case with the Harmony deck plans:eek:

I am still trying to work out how a one bed sky class Aqua suite is also a 2 bed star class Aqua suite at the same time

Maybe leisuretraveller knows something we don't :D:D