Pages from Koningsdam's "Welcome" book

InTheWASide

I've seen mention of the items on the breakfast menu several times. This is for "room service breakfast" that is called in. Do they still have the door hangers? Do the hangers have the same limited selections? Or are the choices broader?

Are they on the Koningsdam? What soda's? Price 8$ + tax?

Can I buy it alone or does my husband need to buy also (like some cruiselines)

Sorry for the crappy english

Thanks for the anwers.

Linda :)

Just a heads up, I purchased the soda package back in July on the Koningsdam and since it was a new program for Holland there was some confusion. Hopefully they solved some issues. They will give you a chip enabled cup that you have to carry around so that you can get the soda. You can get the soda at the Freestyle soda machine that is only found by the Lido Pool. Other than that, you must bring the cup with you to all dining venues/bars to get soda. I was told when purchasing the package that you didn't need to carry the cup around to dining venues and bars that you could just show your cruise card but this wasn't the case. Holland didn't have a plan in place, at that time, to mark cruise cards to denote a soda package as other lines do.