Pre cruise hotel/motel Ft Lauderdale (Royalcruz)

knots4crewzing

Royalcruz you helped me out a few years ago with Alhambra. Need your help again.

I just found out that my fav hotel Alhambra is closing this June to make way for the Marriott. :-\

This is a beautiful 2 story boutique style hotel a block from the beach. I am now looking for something comparable. We will need on site parking either for the 2 days pre cruise or the week we're on the cruise.

Not looking to spend an arm and a leg just somewhere clean and near the beach

Thank You:)

Liz

Hi there!

Condos and big hotels have invaded Ft Lauderdale beach once again. However, you may still be in luck. There is a small hotelier that has purchased a lot of older small inns and they are nice and offer great value:

http://northbeachvillageresort.com/boutique-hotel-collection/

I think these are all a block or 2 from the beach, except for Victoria Park Hotel, which is about a mile from the beach. These hotels are a little further north than Alhambra, so about a mile walk to Beach Place. If you aren't gay, don't book the last 3 on this page link.

Don't expect to be able to park during your cruise at any beach hotels, but they might provide free parking during your stay.

Hi there!

Condos and big hotels have invaded Ft Lauderdale beach once again. However, you may still be in luck. There is a small hotelier that has purchased a lot of older small inns and they are nice and offer great value:

http://northbeachvillageresort.com/boutique-hotel-collection/

I think these are all a block or 2 from the beach, except for Victoria Park Hotel, which is about a mile from the beach. These hotels are a little further north than Alhambra, so about a mile walk to Beach Place. If you aren't gay, don't book the last 3 on this page link.

Don't expect to be able to park during your cruise at any beach hotels, but they might provide free parking during your stay.

Hi~~~~ WOW!! that was quick:)

Thank you so much.:D You are the best and always so helpful.

At least for the time being i'm not gay LOL so i will not look at those last 3.:p

Yes i understand that the smaller B&B's would not allow us to park for the duration of the cruise. but as long as there is parking for our 2 nite stay that will work.

Thank you again for the link. Alhambra suggested Granada Inn. have you seen this hotel? or know anything about it?

Thank You

Liz:)

Hi~~~~ WOW!! that was quick:)

Thank you so much.:D You are the best and always so helpful.

At least for the time being i'm not gay LOL so i will not look at those last 3.:p

Yes i understand that the smaller B&B's would not allow us to park for the duration of the cruise. but as long as there is parking for our 2 nite stay that will work.

Thank you again for the link. Alhambra suggested Granada Inn. have you seen this hotel? or know anything about it?

Thank You

Liz:)

Well, I'm not familiar with Granada Inn, but it's just 2 blocks from Alhambra so the location is good. :)

Well, I'm not familiar with Granada Inn, but it's just 2 blocks from Alhambra so the location is good. :)

Hi again,

I looked up the B&B's under North Beach village and they look very nice. The 2 i am considering are Cocobelle and La Casa.

Do you know anything about these?:)

Thanks for all your help.

Liz