Royal Caribbean's bogo sale

rjl1977

When does it end? I'm about to book my first cruise with them and the sale would would be great to offset the second person fee. Does anyone know what their next sale is?

As long as you aren't past final payment date for the cruise, it is my understanding that if you book under the current promotion and the next one is more beneficial you can call in & have it repriced or have your travel agent do it.

My theory is if you find something you like at a price you are comfortable with, book it but know what the cancellation conditions are.

Edited by patreke

As long as you aren't past final payment date for the cruise, it is my understanding that if you book under the current promotion and the next one is more beneficial you can call in & have it repriced or have your travel agent do it.

My theory is if you find something you like at a price you are comfortable with, book it but know what the cancellation conditions are.

Agree. I repriced a cruise as a solo (it was a usual double occupancy before) and ended up saving almost $600 due to a "single special." My TA said you can reprice as many times as you want before final payment.

When does it end? I'm about to book my first cruise with them and the sale would would be great to offset the second person fee. Does anyone know what their next sale is?

From a post on the regular boards, looks like next promo starts May 2nd and is BOGO 60% off. I've seen these offers sometimes work out quite well for solos.