Summit cabin A1 1133

uptowne001

I saw on my TA's website that aft cabin 1133 became available on my July 10 sailing to Bermuda and so I switched from 1131 (which was on the side). I had read on cruise critic that the five A1 cabins had bigger balconies so I thought it would be a plus. In doing some research on the cabin I have read some mixed reviews, but I am thinking I probably would have had a lot of the the same issues in 1131 anyways. Anyone have any input on 1133? I am really hoping I made the correct decision!!

We are in 1141 so looks like we are neighbors, looking forward to our first aft balcony!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oh yay!! Hi there neighbor :):D This will be our first aft balcony as well, and first time on Celebrity!

The negative comments about these cabins has increased due to the addition of the outdoor movie area directly above on Deck 12. We have not experienced that aspect yet so I can't say how problematic it is. However, everyone says that it's not a disruption for sleep once you have the balcony door closed.

Understand that you are not looking directly down on the wake, you are looking above the Oceanview Bar and you might hear some noise from there. We've sailed in these cabins twice and have never had a problem with the noise. It's great to get the overview of the ocean behind you and it's very convenient to the bar and the buffet. To get to Blu you just walk forward to the elevator, go down to Deck 5 and you're there.

We had 1138 on the Constellation, and my mom was next door in 1130. I'd take any of the 5 AQ aft cabins before another location without hesitation. As long as the new movies above don't run too late I wouldn't have a problem with that aspect.

We are in 1141 so looks like we are neighbors, looking forward to our first aft balcony!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had 1141 on Infinity after the dry dock and loved, loved, loved it. Visited with our "neighbors" in 1130 and they enjoyed their cabin also. We would book an aft cabin again in a heartbeat.

Edited by Rob the Cruiser
typo

Uptowne001 we sailed celebrity to Bermuda last August & loved it , we were in Aqua Class but deck 9, we had a huge over hang on the balcony so this time I booked the aft on deck 11, so looking forward to lots of great deck time !