Escape supper club free without supper?

Jenjer

I saw (on Facebook) that The Supper Club Cabaret now has shows that do not include dinner and are free. They have one night that it does include dinner and still has a charge.

I checked my planner for June and it only showed one day that had reservations (at a cost) but being that I am 54 days out the other days could have been booked up.

Can someone who has cruised recently on Escape share the details?

Just FYI, what is happening now won't necessarily be happening on your June cruise. I know they are shaking up acts every week or 2 while they look for permanent entertainment.

For example, the act that performed last week won't be on the ship for my May sailing.

Edited by LrgPizza

As LrgPizza mentioned, the shows most likely will be different on your cruise. But, last week on the Escape, there were two early dinner shows in the Supper Club that were complimentary (one was a magician and the other was a hypnotist). And, also, there were two later shows without dinner that were also complimentary.

Great thank You. I know the entertainers will change but its nice to know we have another evening entertainment option. I wasn't interested in paying for a show of whomever NCL puts on board my week.

Great thank You. I know the entertainers will change but its nice to know we have another evening entertainment option. I wasn't interested in paying for a show of whomever NCL puts on board my week.

You might have to if they put a pay show on that week. :) Good luck!