Carnival suite check in question....

sunniebuny

We have a suite and an interior stateroom booked for my husband, myself and our daughter. However, since she's not 18 we had to book it under my husbands name. Since it's not a suite but we are all under the same booking can he check in with us in the VIP check in area? We have different booking numbers but the two are linked together. We selected the same check in times but wasn't sure what to do once we got to the cruise terminal.

Yes, the other room will have a minor in it. It's just booked under my husbands name.

The determining factor is how it's booked; Carnival doesn't have a crystal ball to know that your husband won't be staying in the room he booked and that the minor will actually be alone in tbe room. Therefore the S&S cards for that room will be in the general boardimg area, where he and the minor need to check in.

When we booked we told the travel agent the interior room was for my daughter. She said because she isn't 18 it can't be booked under her name. So when we check in it will be my husband and I in the suite and the minor in the interior room. We booked it how we were told to.

When we booked we told the travel agent the interior room was for my daughter. She said because she isn't 18 it can't be booked under her name. So when we check in it will be my husband and I in the suite and the minor in the interior room. We booked it how we were told to.

Not sure why your TA told you that because when I booked my 16 year old with her 3 friends across the hall from us, we didn't need to put an adult name on the cabin. You might want to have your TA check this again, and if not too late, and no penalty, take your husband off the interior cabin, put him back with you and just have daughters name on the interior. Since she is a minor, she will then be allowed to board with you...

If you can get FTTF you can all check in together.

Not necessarily. Some ports separate out the different classes of passengers- Diamond/Platinum, suite, FTTF, regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app