When to travel on anthem of the seas?

I am looking to travel on anthem of the seas to Bermuda. However I don't know when the best time to travel would be. Since it leaves out of New Jersey (and I live in Maine) I can only assume October/November would be rather chilly. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations? Thanks!!!! :)

We went in August and it was pretty warm on land, however the water does not get all that warm. We did a snorkel excursion, and the water was cool compared to the Caribbean.

We have been to Bermuda, both cruises and Hotel stays.

April and May....chilly and the water is freezing

June....warmer and the water is bearable.

July.....Hot, water warm....TONS of kids.

September....water is beautiful (like bathwater) Beaches gorgeous and kids back to school.

September is our favorite.:):):)

I sailed Anthem in November. It was fine, as there is enough indoor space to enjoy during the first and last day. The Solarium and indoor pool area are warm enough to use, very comfy in fact (and can be accessed from an inside corridor so if it's really freezing, you don't have to go outside). It was also ok to be outside for a short bit moving between places. It's a bit cold to go do the Flowrider though on those first and last days. Although, people were doing it!

I am contemplating September as that would work best schedule wise... But then September brings up the question of hurricane season!?

You can have bad weather anytime, I would not worry about it.

I am contemplating September as that would work best schedule wise... But then September brings up the question of hurricane season!?

Hurricane Season: June, July, August, September, October, and November.

That is 6 months out of the year...so yes, September is Hurricane season, but if no one cruised (and most do) those six months out of the 12, I don't think the cruise industry would be in business. We have never encountered a storm.....but I know they divert the ship if one is in their path.

We also book late May. We have always had decent weather sailing out of NJ( lucky?) . Bermuda was warm but water was chilly. Other Caribbean islands it was hot and the water was warmer. Not that many kids onboard.

We have sailed three times to Bermuda. Twice at the end of September and once in October. The weather is perfect and the waters warm. :)

Last October we left Bermuda a bit early to beat out the storm coming up the east coast. Wavy to say the least. ;)

I am looking to travel on anthem of the seas to Bermuda. However I don't know when the best time to travel would be. Since it leaves out of New Jersey (and I live in Maine) I can only assume October/November would be rather chilly. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations? Thanks!!!! :)

Been to Bermuda numerous times in September and October, weather is beautiful, with the exception of last year, our 5 night Bermuda cruise went to Canada due to a hurricane. RCI does not cruise to Bermuda in November.

We sailed the Explorer of the Seas in October a few years back out of New Jersey. The water temperature in Bermuda in October was great (nearly 80 degrees). The weather was upper 70's with rain off and on. October and May are the cheapest times to sail to Bermuda, however, if you enjoy water sports, I recommend October, as the water temps in May are colder. On the flip side, hurricanes do happen late summer and early fall. In fact, our October cruise was one week before hurricane Sandy.