incorrect price for beverage package?

jonj

I have been looking at the beverage packages and the price doesn't make sense. It says with Premium package is $37.80 on a 9nt cruise (20% discount) that would be $340.20 before gratuities. The cart shows the price as $396. Total with gratuity $467.28. The other day it showed this same package as a total of $399 including gratuity when in the cart.

Any words of wisdom on why this would happen. Is it a price increase? or just a computer glitch?

I have been looking at the beverage packages and the price doesn't make sense. It says with Premium package is $37.80 on a 9nt cruise (20% discount) that would be $340.20 before gratuities. The cart shows the price as $396. Total with gratuity $467.28. The other day it showed this same package as a total of $399 including gratuity when in the cart.

Any words of wisdom on why this would happen. Is it a price increase? or just a computer glitch?

I have a similar problem with the internet package - 7 days @ $9.99, should be $69.93, but in my planner coming out at $77.00. I've given up trying to understand anything RCI does around pricing now, life's too short.

I have called several times now and in one of the calls they told me it is a glitch and to try in a couple of days. I could not buy the package with the 20% discount for 6/26/16 sailing on Allure :(

I'm on this sailing also. My drink package discount calculated perfectly, but the internet package does not. $16.99 x 7 days = $173.53, should be $118.93. I've called twice, including C&A, & they were less than helpful. Told me they sent it to IT, & try back in a couple days.