Specialty Dining Reservation

yun2

Hi all!

I need help sorting this out...

We (party of 10, 8 adults and 2 kids) will be on Solstice in June. We've purchased the 3 Specialty Dining package and booked the first specialty dining. Since we are a big size of party and want to ensure we dine together, we would like to reserve for the second and third specialty before we board. What's the best way to approach this?

Thank you in advance!

Hi all!

I need help sorting this out...

We (party of 10, 8 adults and 2 kids) will be on Solstice in June. We've purchased the 3 Specialty Dining package and booked the first specialty dining. Since we are a big size of party and want to ensure we dine together, we would like to reserve for the second and third specialty before we board. What's the best way to approach this?

Thank you in advance!

The restaurant that a guest must dine in on the first evening of the cruise is pre-selected by Celebrity, however the guest can choose the time during which they would like to dine. All other dining times for the package beyond the first night will be made once onboard. Guests can speak to the Hostess at the Specialty Restaurant desk that is set up during the Embarkation process, or they can speak to the Maitre' d after completion of their 1st dinner. All dates/times are based on availability.

With a biggish party I would suggest you look at itinerary before cruising and then see the speciality dining reservation desk you will see ( or can be pointed to) on boarding with already agreed preferred venues and dining times.

We have cruised on Solstice twice and found all speciality dining Staff and venues excellent! The earlier in your cruise you commit your booking the better the speciality staff can organise the best seating for you. We were only a party of three but made our reservations day two through our butler. We had the exact times and great tables...towards the end of the cruise we did hear some guests grumbling they could not get Murano's or Tuscan at the times they wanted...With youngsters travelling with you I do suggest earlier times as meals can be quite long.

Have a really great cruise!

Call them and make the request. They do have a number to the dining rooms. I used it when we asked for a large table in the MDR. Captains Club hooked us up with the request and number to call.

Murano has a separate room for a party your size. It is an excellent venue. It is basically a private dining room. We did that once and it was one of the most memorable dinners we have had on board (the Solstice by the way).

The private room sounds amazing....! [emoji6]

It was. The lobster came and was flambe'd right in the room, as did the filet. The courses were all served at the same time as opposed to one at a time. The service was impeccable and because it was only us, it was intimate and relaxing at the same time. We were there for over 3 hours. Great memories.