Dining question Breakaway

efoote01

Hello,

We are on the BA & have the dining pkg/drink pkg promo.

I think it's 3 restaurants. Which ones are no addl charge with our pkg? I was hoping to do:

Moderno

Teppanyaki

Cagneys

Also, our 12yo daughter will be joining us. How much addl is she?

Thanks for your help

You can do each of those with the package. It says the cutoff age but I think your daughter can eat off the children's menu for free. If she eats the specific restaurants food you have to pay for her as the package usually covers just the first two passengers.

All of those three are fully included unless you order additional entrees in Cagneys.

For your daughter, assuming she eats off of the main menu (not the kids free menu) then it would be $25 for Moderno, $30 for Teppenyaki and Cagneys is a la carte. If she's joining you for all three then it will be cheaper to buy her the three meal package ($69). All those prices are before the 18% gratuity is added.

Edited by KeithJenner

Hello,

We are on the BA & have the dining pkg/drink pkg promo.

I think it's 3 restaurants. Which ones are no addl charge with our pkg? I was hoping to do:

Moderno

Teppanyaki

Cagneys

The only restaurants with an additional charge on top of the SDP are Ocean Blue ($15), Raw Bar ($7), Wasabi ($7) and the Cirque Dreams dinner show ($10/$15/$35 for regular/premium/VIP seats).

If you order two entrees at Le Bistro or Cagneys, you will be charged the a la carte price of the cheapest entrée.

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

All of those three are fully included unless you order additional entrees in Cagneys.

For your daughter, assuming she eats off of the main menu (not the kids free menu) then it would be $25 for Moderno, $30 for Teppenyaki and Cagneys is a la carte. If she's joining you for all three then it will be cheaper to buy her the three meal package ($69). All those prices are before the 18% gratuity is added.

Thanks I will do that. Can I buy the package onboard or should I pre pay? I have some onboard credits I can use.

Thanks I will do that. Can I buy the package onboard or should I pre pay? I have some onboard credits I can use.

You should read the link to FAQ and T&Cs that was previously supplied ..... the very first FAQ answers your question

Edited by esm54687