Energy drink as a mixer?

JinxyB

This will be my first time with the drink package- will I be allowed to order a red bull and vodka with this? Sorry if this has been asked before. I read the terms and conditions and it says you can't get bottles of water or energy drinks but does this include the energy drink as a mixer? If I bring my own cans of red bull will the bar tender pour a shot of vodka in my glass? Thanks for the help!

LOL....but think of all the damn fun you had. Not to mention the entertainment you provided those who followed your awesome on the scene reporting. I read it when I got home and felt like I was there....oh, I was :-)

NCL should use your stairway pic of a do's/don'ts of the UBP!

It tried.

02d6ea7672fc295866e4a83e98bd1320.jpg

It failed.

1c5220b6ce5c1227991b108cfd4b85cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There is at least one cocktail on board (on the Spice H2O drink menu) that includes Red Bull as an ingredient, and it is fully included in the UBP. I am sure that someone, somewhere has been able to get their vodka & red bull included, but the problem is you can't be sure that will be the case for your upcoming cruise, because this is the kind of thing that can vary from ship to ship, from sailing to sailing, from bar to bar, and from barman to barman. So if you don't mind carrying on your own, that is the safest option to avoid being charged on board. Actually, for the price of a few packs you can probably avoid the hassle and bribe a bartender to bend the rules for you, but that is not 100% guaranteed and it may be distasteful to you. And if you prefer a different brand/flavor than what's available on board, carrying on your own is the only choice.

Thanks for the response, it is very helpful! :confused:

Some people - huh?

I wish I could answer your question but according to DougOut - sounds like it would be best to bring some Red Bull with you. We plan on bringing a case from Costco :)