NCL Shuttle in Dubrovnik?

Hello,

I visited Dubrovnik in 2011 on Royal Caribbean and I seem to recall a shuttle that went to the walled city from the pier run by the cruise line. I am just wondering if anyone knows if NCL has the same type of thing? I will be on the Jade at the end of June and just trying to figure some things out.

TIA

Kristi

I was wondering the same thing. Do you purchase the shuttle through the cruise line or in the port?

Thanks!!

On the ship, via sea-pass & on-board account.

But I don't know whether that applies to all cruise lines, or whether buying on the pier is another option.

Certainly I've never heard of anyone needing local currency for the shuttle, Probably needed for the local service bus & probably not for taxis at the port.

And sorry, don't recall the cost - over-priced of course :rolleyes:, but we're only talking a few bucks & very convenient.

JB :)

Not sure what your cruise line charge for a shuttle but if it's any help when we were there in September, the taxis were charging 13 euros into town for up to 4 people. Also, they were charging 50 euros for an hour trip - all the prices are printed on the wall just as you get off the ship. This is excellent value between 4 people as we spoke to someone who had done this and the taxi took them into town, up the hill to the top of the cablecar (therefore saving 120 croatian kuna each for the cablecar from town) and then out of the city and over the new bridge. They would then either drop you by the old town or bring you back to the ship. If you're short on time, this would be an excellent way of seeing some of the surrounding area as well as the walled city. There were several taxis all lined up and waiting. N.B.some places only take kuna so it would be wise to have some with you. Enjoy your cruise:)

Not sure what your cruise line charge for a shuttle but if it's any help when we were there in September, the taxis were charging 13 euros into town for up to 4 people. Also, they were charging 50 euros for an hour trip - all the prices are printed on the wall just as you get off the ship. This is excellent value between 4 people as we spoke to someone who had done this and the taxi took them into town, up the hill to the top of the cablecar (therefore saving 120 croatian kuna each for the cablecar from town) and then out of the city and over the new bridge. They would then either drop you by the old town or bring you back to the ship. If you're short on time, this would be an excellent way of seeing some of the surrounding area as well as the walled city. There were several taxis all lined up and waiting. N.B.some places only take kuna so it would be wise to have some with you. Enjoy your cruise:)

We took the taxi when we were there a few years ago - very easy, quick and cheap. There was a taxi rank on the outskirts of the old town so that it was easy to get back as well