Jakanne 2017

have you managed to book yet?

The T.A didn't have any brochures and couldn't give me a price as she said they were fluid.:confused:

I'm thinking of phoning direct but was just wondering how you had got on.

Did a dummy booking today and although, when looking at a b t b , the site indicates two identical cruises, it will now allow you to proceed and book, I have also received a quote from our TA

I was looking to go from Newcastle PC, and they haven't even put the itineraries on the site.

The only bookings not available as yet from Newcastle are the repositioning cruises which won't be available until June / July.

All other cruises from Newcastle are bookable and are at brochure price plus supplements depending on which deck you chose etc

We have booked for 2017 & the Thomson TA gave us free car parkimg at Newcastle so it's up to the TA if they give you any discount off the booking price.

I have heard that the ex-UK cruises are proving to be very popular (possibly as hey have thrown in the drink package!) so if you we looking to book on that isn't a repo, it might be worth checking with another travel agent!

Edited by Julessmiles

I was looking to go from Newcastle PC, and they haven't even put the itineraries on the site.

Happy

Are you not aware that the Newcastle Cruises can only be booked via a Travel Agent & not online? Cruise only bookings generally are not available to book online at the moment & haven't been since Thomson "upgraded" their website!;)

Happy

Are you not aware that the Newcastle Cruises can only be booked via a Travel Agent & not online? Cruise only bookings generally are not available to book online at the moment & haven't been since Thomson "upgraded" their website!;)

Hi Jules, I knew you could only book with TA but I was expecting them to put the itineraries online.

I don't drink so the AI is a waste for me.

I noticed there was some discount on the Med cruises so I thought the same might apply on ex UK. I'll have to get a price and then decide what I am going to do.

I'm glad you are returning:). Where are you going?

Nice Itinerary Jules. I love that sail out of Stockholm.

As I said on FB when the brochure came out I think the prices are good compared to the other lines ATM, and the AI is a bonus. :D:D

Our favourite for next Summer is the Fred to Canada ATM. We will get around to doing a Fred sometime.

Sorry, I haven't replied earlier, happy V but just got back from a week away in Spain. I think Jules has explained the situation. I didn't book anything as it is the repositioning cruise I am interested in and they don't go on sale until June/July.

Have you got a brochure yet? I got prices for a couple of other cruises but they were just the brochure prices. The TA did say she might be able to offer a discount though.

Sorry, I haven't replied earlier, happy V but just got back from a week away in Spain. I think Jules has explained the situation. I didn't book anything as it is the repositioning cruise I am interested in and they don't go on sale until June/July.

Have you got a brochure yet? I got prices for a couple of other cruises but they were just the brochure prices. The TA did say she might be able to offer a discount though.

I haven't got a copy of the brochure yet, but I'm going into town tomorrow.

I have now decided to wait until after our June cruise as I may not go to Norway again next year. I also like the look of the repo.....both actually.

Hope you had a nice holiday. You chose your week very well as I'm sure you'll have heard how bad the weather was here.

I haven't got a copy of the brochure yet, but I'm going into town tomorrow.

I have now decided to wait until after our June cruise as I may not go to Norway again next year. I also like the look of the repo.....both actually.

Hope you had a nice holiday. You chose your week very well as I'm sure you'll have heard how bad the weather was here.

Had a lovely time, thank you. Yes, kept getting text messages with the temperatures. One was -3C. They had problems with cars on the roads in a snow shower apparently. Both repos look very interesting.