Is anyone NOT on the Vista's Maiden Voyage....

Avril

....as excited about the Maiden Voyage as I am? I don't sail on Vista till October/November of this year but I absolutely can't wait for the people to sail this Sunday and then hear/read all their stories and see tons of ship pics (hopefully)!! :D We can finally get some real answers to all the questions we've had over the past couple of years instead of just guessing.

Ok, maybe I'm wierd to be looking forward to a cruise I'm not sailing on :o (although I do have a friend who's on the Maiden Voyage) but I am super excited about it!! :D

Avril we will be on the Vista 3 voyage May 24th ...But for now I am

excited to be on the Breeze tomorrow!!!:)

I am super excited now that the day is here. The brand ambassador did a really good job this week of making me more excited for a ship I don't even have a cruise booked on (yet). I'm anxiously awaiting reviews from the people on the next few voyages, between the new ship and all the amazing ports, it's something not to be missed!

We are also looking to make our 2018 vacation on the Vista (after a 2017 land based vacation), so that won't hurt either.

Havana Suite June 21st, can't wait! I'm looking forward to reading reviews and seeing pictures.

We are in a Havana Suite, too. Be sure to post some pictures! I can't wait!

We are on the August 6th Sailing and excited...just wish someone would do a live from the Vista thread. Maybe one will start up in the next few hours!

Its my first time sailing on a brand new ships and its been wonderful following her building journey to now. Its also the first time I will be sailing for the ship rather than the ports which is unusual for me.

The video of her sailing into Trieste was really something.

I'm patiently waiting for the first pics. Guests on board now....geez, what could they possibly have to do but post pictures [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm seeing a lot pics all over Facebook :).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm seeing a lot pics all over Facebook :).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

OK....am feeling like a dummy.... u r seeing lots of photos on Facebook that are being taken by passengers today? Can u help me so I can find those as well?

From your FB search Carnival vista, under the groups tab you will see a number of groups, join the largest groups listed first. You will see a number of folks on the ship now posting photos

According to sea scanner, they set sail 12 minutes ago and will be in Dubrovnik in 1 day and 11 hours.

Weird, the Port of Trieste cam I'm looking at still shows them there as of 7:30 pm local time

Update: 7:45 local time, it's moving!

Edited by morninsun86

We won't be on board until April of 2018. Seems like literally forever away. Hoping to see some photos of the Havana aft wrap balcony rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sail September 13 out of Athens on the Vista. We are excited for first time with European ports of call as well as inaugural year for Vista.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app