Mariner discounts on RSVP Koningsdam 2/17

wesport

I know we get credit towards mariner status on HAL from previous RSVP cruises, but does anyone know if you get the 3 or 4 star mariner discounts on the rsvp cruise. These are at the specialty restaurants, wine packages, explorations café, etc. Now that we have 4 stars, it would make it easier to make a decision on the cruise next February.

I know we get credit towards mariner status on HAL from previous RSVP cruises, but does anyone know if you get the 3 or 4 star mariner discounts on the rsvp cruise. These are at the specialty restaurants, wine packages, explorations café, etc. Now that we have 4 stars, it would make it easier to make a decision on the cruise next February.

I cannot remember. I was just on a straight/gay two-week B2B, and the cruises are starting to bleed together in my memory. Someone like Peter would likely have the answer, but in lieu of waiting for a reply, you might try calling:

"For additional questions, please contact the Holland America Line Mariner Society at 1‐800‐547‐9139."

I sent the Mariner Society and email. Will post when I get a reply. In the regular hal cruise critic posts, people do say you get the discounts on a charter, but don't know if rsvp is a different kind of charter.

I cannot remember. I was just on a straight/gay two-week B2B, and the cruises are starting to bleed together in my memory. Someone like Peter would likely have the answer, but in lieu of waiting for a reply, you might try calling:

"For additional questions, please contact the Holland America Line Mariner Society at 1‐800‐547‐9139."

Sadly I am just a lowly 2 star Mariner so don't get those restaurant and wine package discounts (yet). :(

I have texted a friend to ask; he confirmed that they get the discounts on RSVP cruises.

Edited by Boytjie

Sadly I am just a lowly 2 star Mariner so don't get those restaurant and wine package discounts (yet). :(

I have texted a friend to ask; he confirmed that they get the discounts on RSVP cruises.

You're in good company. I hope to get my third star after my South Pacific Crossing in April 2018. Only 23 months to go!

• 3 months later...

I am a Star Mariner and we received my Mariner discounts in the specialty restaurants, explorations cafe, as well as no-cost laundry. We did not have wine/drink package discounts available because it was our understanding that such packages are not offered on group charters like RSVP. Four star Mariners also get priority embarkation at boarding as well as priority disembarkation in all the ports.

Already looking forward to February but we will also be on the Kdam in October out of Rome.