Participated in Celebrity's new UK website survey today

kevinyork

A few months back Xs uk site had a message flash up to ask if we would like take part in feedback on a proposed new website. I filled in our details and this week heard from a PR guy who asked if I would take part in a 50 min Skype chat.

So I did this today. It involved general chat about my cruising history and Celebrity cruises then focused on a beta version of a future Celebrity UK website.

Overall I gave good feedback. Info given re cabins was good with lots more pictures of cabin types and lots of 3D walk arounds. Restaurants were shown by ship with links to menus for each. Searches for cruises showed our 'previous searches' so you could just hit a button to check current pricing.

Overall it seemed a step forward and Im glad X are trying to get their website to be modern and user friendly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, goody, I have just got used to their previous dreadful redesign!

Still, it does sound like I will no longer have to explain to my husband [novice Internet users] why he could not find restaurant menus on Celebrity's UK website when they are on the US website. Let's hope that they do not just copy over the US glaring spelling errors - as a retired teacher my husband was not impressed!