1st Timer Here. How are the non-balcony Central Park Room?

Booked the Harmony for June 2017. We have always had Balcony ocean view on DCL. We opted to book two Central Park non-balcony rooms to accommodate a 5th guest. Will we regret this? Anyone have feedback on the view rooms?

I'd pay between an interior and oceanview for one, but if an OV is the same price I'd take that over a CP view.

Thanks, I thought of that but it looks like it wouldn't be connecting.mfrom the deck plans, it appears it's all non-balcony or all view only.

Oh so your saying if I you had the option between view rooms, you would recommend ocean versus Central Park if the were the same price? Are they typically the same price?

Ocean view are typically higher, but if it's not too much higher, I'd go for it.

Agreed. I'd be a slight premium for an oceanview. To me a central park view is not really enticing to be honest. At that point if I wasn't going to spend more for an OV I'd rather have the savings and just take an interior. It's nice that there are so many choices and price points, but a CP view does nothing for me.

For a number of dates I casually checked CP view and OV are same prices.

They all seem to be on deck 3 though. Seems like it would be noisy. There is other things on that deck that are not rooms.

I don't think it would be noisy at all, and they would have more privacy than the CP view staterooms.

We had connecting Central Park view cabins with our kids on Oasis. It was absolutely fine and a great location. Deck 9 close to Boardwalk and Central Park. Would do it again without hesitation.

Thanks we are booked on deck 9.

We have had the non-balcony park view room and loved it. It has a wonderful bench in front of the window and was a nice place to sit. The room is larger which if more than 2 people would be great!