Photo Trip Review - Reflection TA

Lisah101

Thank you Lisah for all you did on this cruise! And you are continuing to do with these pictures. I just spent the last hour going through each page and reliving the TA. Thank you very much and hope to have another cruise with you aboard in the future. We are looking now for our next adventure!

Wall and Pat

Lisa, thanks for such a wonderful detail-rich review!

I love the inclusion of so many photos and like you I love to get away from the Iconic tourist sites and wander down the back streets getting the real local flavor. You have reminded me that I need to photograph more door knockers...

What camera gear are you using?

I'm really enjoying this, so keep up the good work!

We sail the Reflection next January...

Norris

Hi Lisa,

My wife and I are about to experience our first X cruise. So, I would like to thank you very much for this very informative and well illustrated review. I learned quite a bit about X as well as about Spain. Thank you som much for taking the time to post this information!

Finally, another Sunday and an opportunity to continue.....

Our next and last port before debarking was Livorno. We have been to Florence before and we were now over 2 weeks into our vacation so this was another relaxed, DIY port. We got together with some other Cruise Critic passengers and shared a taxi to Lucca. The driver agreed to give us a few hours, then pick us up for the return trip with a short stop to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. These photos help me remember which port was which because on a 16 night cruise, it can all start to blend together.

They had a nice large room at the port with some taxi companies, seating and I think they had wifi but hard to remember. Outside the building was a generous line of taxis and the drivers were parked and outside the vehicles so you could chat before choosing an option.

IMG_5308.jpg

Edited by Lisah101

First things first... I good coup of coffee and a snack to get us started. We asked the taxi driver which coffee shop he recommended. I really miss good Italian coffee- strong and smooth without being bitter. Terry isn't a coffee drinker so he went with hot chocolate which was also very good!

IMG_5326.jpg

There was a market which was more like arts and artisans than a craft or food market. There was a gentleman who had belts made however he would size them and punch holes to fit. We got one for Terry and here he is punching the holes and finishing Terry's belt.

IMG_5329.jpg