Free print at Art Auction?

Our first cruise was in 2005 aboard Royal Caribbean. Friends we met invited us to the Art Auction where we received a free print. We were spring cleaning today & I came across the print which we've decided to frame & hang. So now I am wondering, do the Art Auctions on Carnival also give out a free print?

Our first cruise was in 2005 aboard Royal Caribbean. Friends we met invited us to the Art Auction where we received a free print. We were spring cleaning today & I came across the print which we've decided to frame & hang. So now I am wondering, do the Art Auctions on Carnival also give out a free print?

Apparently they do. I was invited to 2 auctions (didn't go). Both promised a free print.

Yes, all the cruise lines.

Being an dealer in antiquarian prints - My advise is buy only original paintings. Prints until they become rather ancient and hence rare are similar to new automobiles. Drive them off the dealers lot and loose over 50% of the value. Unframed prints that are unsigned are mass printed and generally sell in the low dollar range.

But do go to the auctions, enjoy the free print and the free wine and then keep your hand down. Save your money for the Caribbean jewelry dealers who always promise value and a return policy next time you are at their shop (generally never) and if you can find the third cousin who sold you the item (he always is back home visiting relatives).