Using On Line Travel Agent

chrislo

I am looking to book our first NCL cruise on the Escape for November 19th. When I look at the NCL site I can get a Balcony Guarentee Cabin for $800pp. If I use one of those Big on line companies I can pick my own Balcony room for $850pp plus some on board credit. So, if I use the on line company can I still see my reservation on the NCL site to book excursions, restaurants etc?

I am looking to book our first NCL cruise on the Escape for November 19th. When I look at the NCL site I can get a Balcony Guarentee Cabin for $800pp. If I use one of those Big on line companies I can pick my own Balcony room for $850pp plus some on board credit. So, if I use the on line company can I still see my reservation on the NCL site to book excursions, restaurants etc?

Our experience is that we can see the same tours and restaurants, etc., either way, on the NCL site.

But when booked with a TA, we can't "see" the financial details, such as total price or amount still due.

(According to our NCL PCC, he can't see that either.)

what you can not do is contact NCL yourself, on matters of your booking. You must work through your agent/agency

Only the reservation itself (price drops, cabin changes, etc). All matters regarding any extras like restaurant/entertainment reservations, excursions, special packages, etc can still be handled directly with NCL.