Allure or oasis of the sea- suite questions

Hi thanks in advance for answering my questions. We are long time Disney cruisers but are breaking our routine this summer as for the price of an inside I can get either the aqua theater or grand suite. ( these2 room are pretty close in price)

It will be me, my hubby and 8 year old daughter. I really wanted the genie but after some conflicting info the Aqua theater single room is sky level not star level. Here are my questions:

Do these rooms allow for in room dinning off main restaurant menu?

Less busy place to swim or get chairs in the sun?

Rent movies or have popcorn for movies in the room?

All I all is this level of service worth it?

And last question do you have the same wait staff at diner each night assuming you eat in main dinning room and not in one of the speciality restaurants? Is the sevice pretty good? How about the food?

Thanks again!!!

Hi thanks in advance for answering my questions. We are long time Disney cruisers but are breaking our routine this summer as for the price of an inside I can get either the aqua theater or grand suite. ( these2 room are pretty close in price)

It will be me, my hubby and 8 year old daughter. I really wanted the genie but after some conflicting info the Aqua theater single room is sky level not star level. Here are my questions:

Do these rooms allow for in room dinning off main restaurant menu?

Less busy place to swim or get chairs in the sun?

Rent movies or have popcorn for movies in the room?

All I all is this level of service worth it?

And last question do you have the same wait staff at diner each night assuming you eat in main dinning room and not in one of the speciality restaurants? Is the sevice pretty good? How about the food?

Thanks again!!!

You will be able to order room service from the MDR menu.

There is a suite area for loungers, but it is not near a pool.

If you have traditional dining, you will have the same wait staff. If you have My Time dining, they will try to give you the same wait staff if you request it, but they might not be able to.

Edited by clarea