Cabin Configuration on Reflection

MarinaDCA

Hi All :)

I thought I had this figured out but now I am not so sure. I am wanting the cabin configuration where the bed is closest to the entrance rather then the balcony. I am sailing on reflection in cabin 1170. Did I manage to do what I wanted?

Thank you for any insight!

Edited by MarinaDCA

In 1170 bed should be by the balcony. We were in 1150 and bed was by the closet/bathroom. If you look at the cabins with a black square on the deck plan( which shows a third person occupancy), those always have the bed by the bath/closet. Then they alternate from there. It has always worked for me at least when figuring it out. So cabin on either side 1170 should have bed where you want it.

There is also a sticky post for S class cabins that include bed position and other pertinent information. Have a look if your cabin is listed in there [emoji2]

S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

Thank for the responses!

I took a look at the S class thread and there was a person with that room on the Equinox, they said that the bed was near the bath.

However, poster above mentions it wont be.

Now I am very confused!

Thank for the responses!

I took a look at the S class thread and there was a person with that room on the Equinox, they said that the bed was near the bath.

However, poster above mentions it wont be.

Now I am very confused!

The cabin numbers are different on Reflection compared to Equinox, on the deck plan it looks like bed near balcony

Edited by DebbieMacG

The cabin numbers are different on Reflection compared to Equinox, on the deck plan it looks like bed near balcony

Well that is a big help. I will call out TA and see if we can switch. It looks like 1172 is open and that seems to be what I want? I hope.

Well that is a big help. I will call out TA and see if we can switch. It looks like 1172 is open and that seems to be what I want? I hope.

Yes, 1172 is what you want for bed near bathroom

There is also a sticky post for S class cabins that include bed position and other pertinent information. Have a look if your cabin is listed in there [emoji2]

S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That S Class Cabin Information Compilation Spreadsheet is just one outstanding tool.:cool:

Just called and got myself switched to 1172! Thank you so much for your help all :)

Well done! [emoji2][emoji1360]

We've had both and think we prefer the bed by the window, but we also travel quad share sometimes with the kids so limits our choice by preference!

I have only cruised once before also with the bed near bath configuration. I was worried about the light bothering me being so close to the balcony. I am scared of what I don't know I guess :)

Either way I am sure I will have a good time, I will be on vacation afterall!

I have only cruised once before also with the bed near bath configuration. I was worried about the light bothering me being so close to the balcony. I am scared of what I don't know I guess :)

Either way I am sure I will have a good time, I will be on vacation afterall!

Exactly! If I remember correctly The S class ships have pretty good block out curtains and there is little light leakage. Or maybe it's the sea air and the drink package working as if there was any light getting in it didn't bother me like it normally would [emoji33][emoji484]!!

Enjoy your countdown towards your ur cruise!