How to Get Cancelled Reservation off My Celebrity Page?

Kartgv

Two weeks ago I cancelled reservations for B2B's, then rebooked a week later in order to get current perks and to change TA's. It went well except that now when I log on to the website, it shows only the 2 cancelled reservations. If I click the "View All" button, then the new bookings appear below the cancelled bookings. It's a relatively minor problem as Celebrity website issues go, but annoying just the same. Any ideas on how to get the cancelled reservations to go away? I tried clicking on the "Delete Reservation" button, but I get a message saying it's an invalid reservation number.

Two weeks ago I cancelled reservations for B2B's, then rebooked a week later in order to get current perks and to change TA's. It went well except that now when I log on to the website, it shows only the 2 cancelled reservations. If I click the "View All" button, then the new bookings appear below the cancelled bookings. It's a relatively minor problem as Celebrity website issues go, but annoying just the same. Any ideas on how to get the cancelled reservations to go away? I tried clicking on the "Delete Reservation" button, but I get a message saying it's an invalid reservation number.

I recently cancelled (and rebooked) two cruises. I was able to click on the "remove reservation" button next to the cancelled cruise. It disappeared from the page so now only my active reservations are showing.

I don't see a "delete reservation" button so perhaps we are on different Celebrity websites. I am in the US.

I've called before on this very issue. The cruise won't disappear from your page until the cruise begins. The reason being they want to make very sure you are aware you cancelled the cruise.

Sure enough, our previously booked and cancelled cruise that started today is no longer on my page. It was booked via a TA so that may make a difference too.

Hope this helps!

Edited by jaysonlf

I have a cancelled and rebooked cruise, as well. Scares me everytime I go to My celebrity and see it. I don't breath until I find the "active" cruise. I have been afraid to "delete" the cancelled cruise in fear that it will cancel the real dea! :eek: 3 more weeks and they will both diappear. :)