MyNCL website no longer showing payment details?

TrixieBel

We are 108 days out from our cruise on Gem, and when I sign into MyNCL today and look at My Vacation Summary I can no longer see any of my payment details.

I'm accessing via my mobile which I have always done with no problem. Now they seem to have updated it as a mobile site - and no payment details available. I've fully paid, but would still like to see my outlay!

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Other thing is that we are booked in a Haven Suite and now there's a large daily service charge showing (the only money detail showing) that I can nominate to prepay. I thought there was some additional charge we didn't pay in a suite. Is that it? I'm so confused...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Other thing is that we are booked in a Haven Suite and now there's a large daily service charge showing (the only money detail showing) that I can nominate to prepay. I thought there was some additional charge we didn't pay in a suite. Is that it? I'm so confused...

Morning,

The additional charge you are seeing is the Daily Service Charge (from NCL FAQ):

How much are the service charges:

• $13.50 per person per day for guests staying in Studio, Inside, Oceanview, Balcony and Mini-Suite categories

• $15.50 per person per day for guests staying in Suite and The Haven categories

• Guests sailing to Hawaii will be charged an additional 4.275% Pre Paid Service Charge GET Tax

Also, just a side note: the butler and concierge are not covered by this DSC so keep that in mind when thinking about gratuities....

The UBP and SDP 18% gratuities may be what you were thinking of that are included. This all depends on when you booked and what promo was available at the time.

Edited by esm54687

I dont use the mobile app but I just went to the website to see mine and everything looks good there so it must be a problem with the app.

As far as extra charges, yes will have the daily DSC add for each person and as mention you will still want to tip the Butler and Concierge while onboard

I'm having a somewhat similar problem. Originally I could see by included beverage plan for DH and myself on my vacation summary. I pre-paid my gratuities and the soda plan for my DS and now my UBP plan has disappeared from my summary. Not going to worry about it now as I am still 107 days away. Will check my e-docs once they are available. If they are on there than I am good. If not I will call NCL long before sailing to get this fixed. I have heard the horror stories of trying to get things done on the ship.

Good Luck!

Is anyone else having the same issue?

It isn't just you. I just called and there is a problem with DSC info showing correctly.

In my case, my prepaid info is showing correctly (on top) but on the bottom of the same page, it's offering me the option to pre-pay (re-pay? :p) again.

Over the phone, the rep confirmed the correct info but she could also see that the website info wasn't correct. Give it a few days (you have time) and everything should be sorted out.

Thanks all for the info. Lucky I printed everything off a few weeks ago since I had paid the service charge already. I'll give it a few days to see if it corrects itself...

I don't like this simple version it is showing me at all...

Why do you all FREAK OUT at mundane stuff? Must be nice to have your life, that your only problem is your payment info not on a computer screen.

Want to trade? I'll gladly swap problems.

Golfin55 - you have no idea what stress is in my life. Sometimes when people are overloaded with it, we assume everything will go wrong and it will be major.

At least there was a solid reason for my writing here.

And I know many on here are experts, and might be able and happy to provide a quick free comment that will mean I don't have to make an international call.

Anyway, on with my day here downunder where it now just morning (away from the board - yes I do have a life...)

And I admit to being OCD about details,,,but this is the last nice vacation my family will be able to take for the next few years. I want NOTHING to worry about once I set foot on that ship and it if means a little attention to detail in the few months before I don't see anything wrong with that.

Hi Stace894, I agree. Standing at the services desk is not my idea of a vacation :-/ We had to go there once in our POA trip last year and I'd like to never have to stand in that queue again...

Quick update. I ended up calling the helpdesk number as I had paid my service charge, it was showing as paid in one section and not paid in another.

Turns out there was some glitch in the payment and as it hasn't appeared on my credit card and wasn't showing in their system as paid, I paid it "again" over the phone. Received my full confirmation by email before I was even off the phone.

Am happy now that everything is sorted. Wish I hadn't had to sit on an international call... But no big deal in the sum of things.