Faster Boarding?

comfixit

I am sailing NCL Pride of America on the 17th of Dec. Any advice on how to get on the boat the quickest?

I have heard people say that those who stayed a few extra days were able to do pre-boarding documentation at their hotel and get on the boat with no fuss.

Is this something I can do online? I will be traveling the same day I am sailing so the above mentioned hotel option is not available to me.

Any tips or suggestions?

always you want to fill in the pre boarding info on line: go to ncl.com. On the home page look for more information: It will be just below the picture. Just click on and take it from there. NCL has a very quick check in especially if you are a latitude member. Even if not get to the ship about an hour before your docs say you can start boarding. Usually the doors open prior to the time listed. The lines may look long, but as soon as those door open they really move. The last 3 or 4 cruises we have been on board within 1/2 hour of arrival. The "OLDEN DAYS" it would take forever. NMNita

Thanks for the tip and thats a relief to hear. My last cruise was about 5 years ago (can't remember how long boarding took on that cruise) and before that it has been 8 or more years and I do remember waiting for some time. Good to know things have improved.

Archived