Drink Package Prices- Cdn vs. US - Help needed from US Cruise Planner.

I can't seem to find the drink package prices in US dollars on the website. The issue I have is that I can see what it will cost in Cdn in my cruise planner, but want to work out if it would be cheaper/more expensive if I wait and pay in US dollars on the ship.

If this isn't available on the website, would anyone be able to share from recent experience or from their US cruise planner?

Thanks everyone, Chris

I can't seem to find the drink package prices in US dollars on the website. The issue I have is that I can see what it will cost in Cdn in my cruise planner, but want to work out if it would be cheaper/more expensive if I wait and pay in US dollars on the ship.

If this isn't available on the website, would anyone be able to share from recent experience or from their US cruise planner?

Thanks everyone, Chris

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Add 18% to the listed prices for tips.

Mine is currently showing a 20% off sale at $36/$47/$54 plus 18% gratuity added at checkout. I think this puts normal prices at $45/$59/$68 plus gratuity. Mine is for a 7 night sailing on Oasis in June. I was told by C&A they're no longer following prices posted on the main website, but I don't know if that's true for every sailing.

I just happen to log in to my cruise planner today and they have removed all drink packages except the Premium which they say is now 20% off.

Since I did all my calculations yesterday, I know with 100% certainty that the Premium was $65.17 Cdn plus tip.

Today, after their "20% off' sale, it shows as $62.51 Cdn plus tip. I'm not a math major.... but that sure doesn't look like 20% off.