Family Harbor Suite Question

Disalvod

Has anyone heard of noise issues in the family harbor suites under the galley? I'm booked in a family harbor suite on 12/3 which appears to be under the start of the galley and have read some pretty specific noise issues on other boats.

My hope is carnival was thoughtful about the premium room category directly under the kitchen and insulated more... interested in perspective and feedback here.

Has anyone heard of noise issues in the family harbor suites under the galley? I'm booked in a family harbor suite on 12/3 which appears to be under the start of the galley and have read some pretty specific noise issues on other boats.

My hope is carnival was thoughtful about the premium room category directly under the kitchen and insulated more... interested in perspective and feedback here.

I have the same question. Unfortunately she's still on her first cruise right now. We won't hear much detail until that cruise ends.

The dream ship cove complaints about noise have all come from the Galley above. I doubt the ship was changed much in construction and some cabins will have noise issues from the Galley.

If it's like reports from the other dream ship's, some will have noise all night long, some will have it now and then, some will have none. It depends on what is above you specifically in the galley.

My perspective is boo :( on Carnival sticking the family section in that location and putting it on deck 2 so far from most of the other things a family likely would do.

But after looking at the so called Thermal Suite for Spa Cabins on Vista, it sure looks like the Vista won't be our favorite at all.

Will still sail the ship as much of it looks awesome.