Reflection S2 2191

atlaturne

We have been on the Reflection three times and

we have always been on deck 9. Your cabin has

a nice view but you have the Oceanview Café right

above you and you will here chairs moving around.

If you all are light sleepers you may want to take

some ear plugs. We are light sleepers and we would

not stay in that cabin. We like deck 9 as the views

are good and you have cabins above and below you.

Best of luck and have a great cruise.

Sorry I'm not much help here, but I tried to see if I could find anything for you since you weren't getting much info - I did find a previous post from 2013 about Reflection 2191 (answering someone who booked a gty and got 2186 and was worried):

We were in 2191 on the Reflection. We could hear carts rolling overhead, but it was not really bad. I would guess that we were in the worst location based on the number of carts moving around perhaps near the beverage station. We liked the overhang and the post were not a problem for us, but obviously not ideal. If you want sun on your balcony this would not be the one for you. We would stay in the cabin again.

They always say do not do a GTY if you would not be happy with the lowest level cabin available. In our case, we received a really good deal and it was an opportunity to try a suite on Celebrity.

If there are any other S2 category cabins available you should be able to switch. I am fairly certain that you could not move to an S1 or AQ suite.

We really liked the extra space and the opportunity to dine in Blu when we wished. (*this post from 2013)

Enjoy your cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1948852&highlight=2191

The spreadsheet shows this info for Reflection 2199 (which is 4 cabins down from 2199/aft):

Noise from Oceanview above: during the day, sometimes during the night and early morning. Was thinking there's thunder. Also you can hear the noise if someone wearing high heels, tok tok tok

Overhang from deck 14 above, and support beams for the overhang got in the way

We would not book this cabin again. We felt constricted by the overhang and the support poles. And it was to0 noisy because the buffet area above - gluexfree

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

cruisetrail posted this in 2012 to show the overhang and posts/struts/beams people mention with these staterooms:

3trgh.jpg

2w4fn29.jpg

So you have one poster saying they WOULD book in that area again, and one saying they WOULDN'T. Like I said not much help from me LOL.

Guess it depends on what YOU think. Will you be happy?

(JMO I WOULD be:))

We were in 2187 on the Reflection last month. It is in the same area as 2191. Quite frankly, we heard very little noise from the Cafe above us. To be fair, our hearing isn't as good as it used to be (we are in our 60's) but we are not hard of hearing. While we did hear occasional noise, it was by no means annoying or disturbing. We live in the city and are quite used to tuning out background noise. If you want absolute quiet in your cabin, you need to move. On the other hand, having the Cafe and the pool on the deck above us was very convenient.