Last minute questions

So we are sailing this month and we did the checkin process but my question is we have 3 rooms,does every person need their own set sail pass(the printed one) or just one per room? And how do you go about changes as for credit card,when I did online check in I put everyone's expense to our card but we want to change that so they each have their own credit card attached to their see pass card,also we want to switch 2 people from one room to the other(for booking purpose we had to do different then sleeping arraignments ) the rooms are identical ....

I think that's it for now

So we are sailing this month and we did the checkin process but my question is we have 3 rooms,does every person need their own set sail pass(the printed one) or just one per room? And how do you go about changes as for credit card,when I did online check in I put everyone's expense to our card but we want to change that so they each have their own credit card attached to their see pass card,also we want to switch 2 people from one room to the other(for booking purpose we had to do different then sleeping arraignments ) the rooms are identical ....

I think that's it for now

If all the people in one stateroom are checking in together, and all their names are on the SetSail pass, then you only need one per stateroom.

You can change credit cards at check-in or at Guest Services onboard.

You can also get extra keys for the people who are changing staterooms at Guest Services.