Eurodam-Venice Cruise Ship Terminal

Hi All,

We are due to board the Eurodam tomorrow in Venice. How does one find out which terminal she will dock at?

Have tried the Venice port authority but I just get the message that the ship's company will liaise with the port authority at the time of docking (which is 1pm today).

We have to organise transfers from our hotel, so would be good if we could organise somewhere as close as possible to her dock for dropoff.

Thank you

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My only time cruising out of Venice was in 2009 and the Oosterdam docked at the Stazione Marittima.

There is another, smaller pier a ways away, but that seemed to only be big enough for maybe one Seabourn sized ship and not something Eurodam sized.

The Stazione Marittima is a U-shaped harbor and seemed to have room for perhaps 4 large ships to dock, although all passengers were routed through the same shared terminal building at the base of the U.

We are also sailing tomorrow from Venice. According to our travel agency the address is: Venezia Terminal Passeggeri

Maritime Fabbricato 248

30135 Venice

We arrive tomorrow and take a taxi from the airport.Can't wait :)

Gea

Hi All' date='

We are due to board the Eurodam tomorrow in Venice. How does one find out which terminal she will dock at?

Have tried the Venice port authority but I just get the message that the ship's company will liaise with the port authority at the time of docking (which is 1pm today).

We have to organise transfers from our hotel, so would be good if we could organise somewhere as close as possible to her dock for dropoff.

Thank you

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

Don't worry and enjoy your time in Venice; a few days in Venice is a great way to start a cruise. The driver will know exactly where the ship is!

We got our hotel to book our transfer - I think it cost about 40 - 50 Euros. The driver took us as close to the terminal as he could where he unloaded our bags and helped us in with our hand luggage.

Enjoy your last full day in Venice.

P.S. We also walked down to see our ship coming in which was quite a fun thing to do!

I just told the cab driver I was going to the ship (by name of ship), and he got me there without difficulty.

Not a hint of a problem that he might not know where to go.